After completing our Studienkolleg, our participants can take the Feststellungsprüfung (FSP) in Cologne. Those course participants who pass the FSP will receive an FSP certificate recognised throughout Germany. With this certificate, course participants can apply for a study place at any university in Germany.
The external assessment test in Cologne takes place twice a year and can only be repeated once. The examination consists of a written and an oral part.
|T-Cource exam subjects||M-Course exam subjects|
|German – written||German – written|
|Mathematics – written||Physics – written|
|Physics – written||Biology – written|
|Chemistry – oral||Chemistry – oral|
Admission requirements for the FSP
- officially certified copy of proof of German language skills at the B2 level (Telc, Goethe, DaF, DSH)
- officially certified secondary school leaving certificate and its German translation
Application for the FSP
You need the following documents:
- officially certified secondary school leaving certificate and its German translation (copy + original)
- officially certified copy of the proof of German language skills at the B2 level (Telc, Goethe, DaF, DSH)
- completed application form
- curriculum vitae
- officially certified certificate and its German translation concerning the success/failure of a course of study or an entrance examination at a university (if applicable)
The application must be submitted at least six months before the examination date.
Further information on the assessment test can be found here.